Our spiritual community offers a host of ministry programs, affinity groups, classes, workshops and volunteer areas to assist and serve your spiritual growth and development.
Programs (in alphabetical order)
- Abraham-Hicks Study Group – A study group exploring the teaching of the Abraham-Hicks workshops in which we read Abraham-Hicks publications, watch videos and listen to audio excerpts of the workshops. (Third Sunday of the month at 2:00 pm.)
- Animal Kinship Meetings – Our ministry dedicated to like-minded people who come together to have discussions, share stories, do guided meditation, receive grief support, and show off their “pet children.” (Second Saturday of the month at 1:00 pm.)
- Bereavement Support Group Meetings – Our bereavement support meetings are held monthly and provide a safe place where you can listen, share or sit in silence to grieve the loss of a loved one. (Fourth Sunday of the Month at 1:00 pm.)
- Spiritual Education – CSL-Granada Hills offers a variety of workshops as well as classes accredited by the Centers for Spiritual Living for those who wish to become a Licensed Practitioner or Minister.
- Healing Support Group Meetings – We provide a healing space for those who wish to get support for emotional and spiritual issues and crises they may be experiencing through revealing what no longer serves us. (Second Sunday of the month at 1:00 pm.)
- Pastoral Care – The pastoral care group at CSL-Granada Hills is available for a range of support including affirmative prayer treatment, home visitation, and counseling provided by pastors licensed to offer counseling services.
- Practitioner Program – Our Center has a robust Practitioner training, internship, licensing and practice program. Practitioners are available to provide Affirmative Prayer Treatment to those in need.
- Prosperity Program – We conduct fundraising that benefits our members and the community around us as we provide counseling and prayer support, pastoral care for individuals, and support and donations for charities.
- Youth, Tween, Teen & Family – During the second service on Sunday, CSL-Granada Hills has three different age youth group meetings in which participants learn about prayer treatment and the principles of spirituality.
- Volunteer Opportunities – We have a volunteer coordinator who matches your skills and interests with the services needed at our Center and in the community.
- Weddings/Life Celebrations – Our facility includes a kitchen and reception hall as well as our beautiful sanctuary where we perform celebrations of life ceremonies. Auxiliary rooms serve as dressing rooms for weddings.
- Abraham-Hicks Study Group – Michael Carland and Linnaea Mallette
- Animal Kinship, Pet Bereavement – Rev. Kathy Lyons
- Bereavement Group – Rev. Jessica Fish
- Healing Support Group – Suzanne Jensen, R.Sc.P
- Education Department – Rev. Michael McMorrow
- Pastoral Care Program – Judy Duncklee
- Stewardship/Fundraising – Rev. Jessica Fish
- Teen Group – Nicole Robbins
- Tween Group – Lissa Moreno
- Volunteer Opportunities – Margie Robbins
- Youth Group – Rosalie Bate, Licensed Practitioner